We work to prevent, diagnose, and treat communication disorders.
We understand that some illnesses, especially stroke, can cause speech disorders which can entirely alter the life of the patient. Our speech pathologists work in varying roles and levels of responsibility to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders our clients are struggling with.
We perform the following services:
- Communicating with the client to evaluate their levels of speech difficulty
- Determining the extent of communication problems
- Identifying treatment options
- Creating and carrying-out personalized treatment options
- Counseling clients and their family on how to cope with communication disorder
- Providing aural rehabilitation for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Teaching alternative communication methods such as sign language
- Helping with accent modification or other forms of communication enhancement
- And more
Schedule an Appointment to discuss your loved ones’ particular needs. You can also send us a message online for further inquiries.