Old age, disability, or recuperation requires an individual to receive care for and supervision of their health. Our home health aides keep the patients’ welfare as their top priority. We can help you with simple daily tasks and additional responsibilities you might now find strenuous. We are here to assist you with your personal care hygiene needs and to render light homemaking services for your comfort.
You can expect our qualified HHAs to provide you with the following:
- Monitoring diet and eating habits
- Assisting with medication routines
- Planning and preparation of nutritious meals
- Maintaining patient confidentiality at all times
- Making transportation arrangements as needed
- Submitting notes and activities regularly (e.g. weekly)
- Observing and reporting the patients’ medical condition
- Helping with personal hygiene (e.g. bathing, grooming, dressing)
- Documenting the services provided in an accurate and timely manner
- Making independent decisions from skilled judgment about routine patient care matters
- And so much more
Let us help you with these tasks. Set an appointment with us today so you can start availing our home health care services.